THE HINDU - INTER-CORPORATE TENNIS CHALLENGE 2013
This event showcases the best tennis that corporate have to offer. Corporate teams play over a two day weekend of ultimate tennis action.
Event is scheduled to be held at Anna University campus, Guindy
Event Date: February 28, March 01 & 02, 2014.
Background and idea:
The event is a team based challenge having singles, doubles and mixed doubles competition that brings the competitive nature of business to the tennis courts. Offering a team-building experience and an exciting networking opportunity.
This event provides a fun outlet to all participating employees. Some engaging moments, exhilarating thrills, great prizes and truckloads of fun!
- Men's Single, Men's Doubles and Mixed doubles
- Participation fee Single - Rs.500 and Doubles Rs.1000
Rules and regulations:
- The tournament is open to employees of all the corporate.
- Players shall be prepared to play more than one match during any or both sessions of play.
- Players are not allowed to participate in more than 1 singles event
- AITA Approved Tennis balls will be used
- The current rules of AITA shall govern this championship.
- The decision of the tournament committee shall be final in all matters concerned with the tournament and shall be binding on all the players.
- The AITA code of conduct for the players shall be strictly observed.
- The committee reserves the exclusive right to reject an entry without assigning any reason.
- All outstation players should make their own arrangements for Boarding and Lodging.
- Matches will be played on all the courts (Clay or Synthetic) available
- Schedule of the days fixtures will be displayed at the venue and the official website. It is the responsibility of the players to ascertain the time, venue and other details of the matches.
- All players must carry their office identity cards and Age proof certificate.
- Matches might be held at more than one venue.
- Participants are expected to wear proper tennis attire, especially the tennis shoes.
Please take a print out and retain a copy of the receipt.
Please click the "Continue" button below to make the payment for your Team Registration.